Indianapolis Homes with PoolHomes for SaleIndianapolis Homes with Pool - Looking to find a luxury home in Indy? Upgrade your lifestyle with your very own swimming pool at your
Finding Better Home Deals In Spring
Finding Better Home Deals in Spring
Finding Better Home Deals in Spring – Just days before the Fall season arrives, let us try to break down the common question Can I Find a Better Deal on a Home in the Fall? It is claimed that spring has left a lot of good deals from homeowners whose homes are still left on the market from summer. And because of better weather and not moving between the school calendar, spring is dubbed the ‘home-buying season.’ But is this true?
1. Don’t expect. There had been reports that there is a nationwide low inventory for the past months, according to IndyStar.com. With this in mind, don’t expect that the market will be flooded with homes listed at lower prices.
2. Don’t delay. It is not ideal to delay your home search until fall just because of the ‘home-buying season’ especially when you found the right property at the right price. You have to act on it before somebody else has.
3. There’s more competition. With everyone else joining the the spring home-buying bandwagon, bidding war is more likely to happen during spring. You may even have to compete for an agent or a lender’s attention. So we go back to Number 2, don’t delay your home deals!
4. Most investors find it smart to buy a home during off season. If you’re buying a home for investment potential rather than to live in, the off-season is the best time to buy with foreclosures and REOs. Off-season sales sellers are said to be more motivated. These sellers are more likely to make a deal and open to contingencies and terms.
5. Every market is different. Keep in mind that not all market are the same, not all household consider the school calendar and have the same climate with colder fall/winter climates such as the Northeast and Midwest. In other words, it is a tricky market so you may or may not be able to find a lot of great deals.
6. Mortgages are still low. It is best time to take advantage of the current low mortgage rates,which makes more homes affordable to home buyers. And with the upcoming spring season, forecasters are expecting a blow-out.
With everything that’s been said, the best time to buy or sell a home is up to you. For more information on home buying or home sales, you may call Lora Reynolds, Broker/Owner of Indy Homes Realty Group, LLC at 317-496-6291 or visit her website at www.lora.indyhomesforyou.com.